Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Bikes!

     I am really excited. We finally got our bikes last night. We went Wednesday last week and picked them out, along with all of the accessories to go with them. I got two baskets, on for the front and one for the back. I have never been this excited about a basket before, but here it is necessary. It will make it much easier for me to go grocery shopping. I will be able to go farther away because I won't have to worry about carrying everything home by hand. It's good for JP too, now he doesn't have to walk to work or take the bus.

 
  
Between when I bought my bike and now, everyone kept asking me what brand of bike I got. I couldn't remember. So here it is. Kalkhoff, it's a German made bike. 


The front basket.
The back basket.



     Also, hopefully today, we are getting a new camera. We have a Canon 50D, which is a great camera. It's just not the best camera to carry around the city. This way I will have a smaller camera to carry in my pocket to take pictures around Erlangen to show. 

Now the only thing I need to find is the cord to charge my video camera...Where could that be? I'm off to look.






Yay for a new bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment